Roof Repair Near Gainesville GA
Your roof protects you and everyone inside from the outside world. But when your roof has any issues, it can cause damage to the inside of your home and be a hazard to you and your family. When your home requires a roof repair, there is only one roofing company you can trust to get the job done right, and that is Perimeter Roofing Gainesville GA. We can handle all of your roof repair needs quickly and efficiently. From missing shingles to storm damage, we are here to completely restore your roof.
Roof Repair Near Me
We proudly service a wide range of properties in the Gainesville GA area. We specialize in a broad range of roof repair services including flat roof repair, metal roof repair, roof leak repair, and much more. With over 20 years of experience in the roofing industry, there is no job too big or too small for us to handle. We are very familiar with the Gainesville GA area, so when you are ready for your roof repair call us!
Typically, homeowner’s insurance will at least partially cover your roof repair or replacement. However, this coverage will only extend to damage caused by a sudden accident or natural disaster. For example, if a tree falls on your roof or you have severe storm damage, the repair or replacement will be covered by insurance. But problems related to natural wear and tear won’t be covered by insurance. However, at the end of the day, you should always check your policy and communicate with your insurance agency before scheduling any roof repairs.
Because your roof is integral to protecting your family and property, you need to act quickly when you think you need roof repair. The most common signs you need to schedule a roof inspection include:
- You notice frequent water leaks, especially when it storms.
- Your roof has curled, missing, or cracked shingles.
- You see water damage on your ceiling or walls.
- You see light coming in through cracks in the attic.
If you notice any of the above issues with your roof or home, you need to schedule a roof inspection. Hopefully, we can catch earlier signs of an issue and perform your roof repair instead of a complete roof replacement.
When it comes to scheduling roof repair, you want a roofing company you can trust to operate with integrity. The most important first step is looking for a local company. Avoid what we call ‘storm-chasers’ or mobile companies that follow major storms around the country and perform cheap repairs before leaving town. Next, ask around your community for recommendations of roofers that your friends and neighbors have used and trust. Lastly, research the list of roofers you’re considering by looking at their reviews and social media pages to see how they treat customers. If your roofing company meets all of these criteria, give them a call to set up a roof inspection.
We Love To Serve
Common Roof Repair Issues
- Damaged Roof Shingles– During storms, it is very common for your roof’s shingles to become damaged. If you notice roof shingles around your yard or see any noticeable damage, you should call a roofing expert as soon as possible. If you avoid your damaged or missing shingles for too long, it can lead to costly roof repairs in the future.
- Malfunctioning Gutters, Chimneys, Vents, or Pipes- Over time your gutters, chimneys, vents, and pipes can experience wear and tear that will cause them to not function properly. In the event of a storm, a malfunctioning gutter, chimney, vent, or pipe can cause improper water flow and ventilation, leading to extensive damage.
- Moisture or Leaks- You may notice mold or watermarks, especially in your attic, which could indicate a roof leak. If you are experiencing a roof leak, you want to call a roofing expert as soon as possible to avoid further damage to your home.
Contact Perimeter Roofing Gainesville GA
Your roof protects your family from the outside world. When there is a problem with your roof, you need the absolute best roofing contractors on the job. Whether you have damaged shingles or mold in your attic, Perimeter Roofing Gainesville GA is ready to assist you. Don’t wait till the last minute, call us today so we can get started on your roof repair!